Thursday, May 5, 2011

a moment

Ever have a moment, whether it's a few minutes, or say a couple of weeks, when you question who you are and who you are becoming.

What's in front of you.
Your future,
your mind,
your life,
your family.

Everything you've been, for in my case 36 years, is called into question in your outlook.

I'm not really sure what to think of my life's current predicament. Father without his kids, a husband who can't survive mentally and emotionally with his wife. A belief, a faith that is frayed and is just a slender few threads left.

You build up plans in your mind as you grow about...
who you want to become?
what you want to build for the future?
what do you want to leave behind as small sign that you were there.

Answers, direction, guidance, ruined plans, rebuilding dreams and goals.

It's been about a month since I started to try to climb the circles and I don't think I've gotten all that far, feel like the failure I'm sure my, sometime to be Ex, wife thinks I am.

Broken
Damaged Goods
Weak
Unstable

It seems she still wins as I doubt myself and my reasons for telling her to leave and upon her refusal leaving myself.

"So much for the afterglow"

No comments:

Post a Comment