Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A kick in the teeth... with a side of fries.

Do you know a person that everything they seem to touch turns into a major production / disaster... that's my Ex.


Case in point the trip to her parent's cottage that she planned for her and our kids. She got started shall we say more then a little late, through general lack of organization and thought. I will admit through no fault of her own, but just the nature of how things go when she is involved the Timing belt went on the car about an hour into the trip to the cottage. I get generally very pissed call from her (actually the 2nd such conversation of the day) and I have to talk her through what to do. Next call I get from her yes the problem is more serious then I expected, but I still had to troubleshoot her the way out of the situation.


I don't mind the fact that I had to drive an hour and gave them my vehicle... the kids got to go to the cottage and have fun, that's what counts... I don't even mind sitting in the car for another hour waiting for the tow truck or the other hour drive home. It is the chaos and calamity that seems to follow my Ex in everything she is involved in, except when she is teaching crafts... though everything else in our lives must stop when the prep for the craft is being done.


My other concern that is coming to the forefront now is the fact that ex is stalling on the mediator and still doesn' t have any idea where she is going to live and she expects to have the kids.


more to come I suppose.



No comments:

Post a Comment