Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

am I the father I wish or am I the father I think I am.

I look back on my choices, attitude and actions and wonder am I worthy to call myself the proper care giver for my children or am I just a farce to those around me?

Why do I question myself in such a way? Am I actually the one with the issues and I just refuse to actually accept them? Am I deluding myself, think I'm better then I am?

Or does my willingness to question myself prove I've got a stable brain inside this pathetic head of mine?

I am so anti-confrontational am I willing to let my children sit under the influence of their mother who I believe is unstable, angry and who they fear? Or do I stand ground beyond what I believe are my abilities and fight in-laws & Ex the way I swore I never would, become the person I outright decided never to become from the age of 4.

Why do I question myself? Why don't the others that matter in this battle see things as I and so many others see? Am I just an actor in my own life? Am I who I think I am, who I see myself as or am I just a shell existing on top of some self-centred, self-hating punk?

Does everybody have these doubts, questions, delusions?

No comments:

Post a Comment